Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When memories come

memories are working on me like they had nothing else to do
they carry with them hurtful things that always pierce me through
It never fails, that when I'm  trying to be as positive as can be
That the evil one comes lurking with all his negativity.

So I push through all the hard things and try to focus my mind
 On something positive and gentle like the images that I find
I like to picture  animals especially the gentle ones
 To offset all the memories that appear like old reruns

Tears are never far when the memories come my way
Use to be  I  feared them but now I let them stay
Seems they form a river upon which I can gently throw
All those painful memories letting them quietly go



.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment