Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Storms

I am sitting  here in this storm with clouds all around me
The rains are pouring down and I am drenched as can be
though the winds are blowing strongly and things fall around me
I am anchored in a place that I learned about from my T.


I am learning  to be still while winds are howling everywhere
I am picturing a gentle meadow and : allowing myself to be there
The storms outside are continuing they will not  disappear
But I calm myself inside; protecting myself from what I fear.

To think that storms won't happen is not facing reality
Better to have a refuge for when they appear forcefully
One can not be certain of how violent they will be
So it's good to have a safe place that one can visit frequently.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment