Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In the forest

Through the forest let me walk so I may hear its sound
And visit with all the creatures who scamper all around
I would stoop to smell the freshness of every plant and tree
And rest within its peacefulness moving inside of me.

inside the forest there's a stream that I also like to see
The peaceful flow of water is always calming to me.
Sometimes i like to sit there and let the gentle flow
Take my mind to places where I had often longed to go.

And so I spend this evening inside the forest of my mind
Listening to its wisdom and seeing what I can find.
Its a place like the others that I can find deep inside
The safe place of my heart where all troubles stay outside..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment