Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome to my world

As I enter  my quiet space to see what I can find
 Gentle  creatures romp about the fields inside my mind
Lambs and lions play togther like they were best of friends
While a river passes by them all  with its turns and bends

Foxes speak into rabbit holes inviting them out to play
While  grizzly bears and squirrels gather flowers for a bouquet
Buzzing bees and butterflies work quickly in the sky
Creating  a canopy with the clouds as they come passing by

There's a party going on   and its quite a sight to see
All the creatures of the universe behaving so peacefully
Wouldn't it be so wonderful if that was how it would be
All of us working together in love and creating unity





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment