Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love's Bouquet

The day is beginning and  birds softly sing
A gentle ray of sunshine reaches out to everything
The night went by smoothly no monsters in the night
The universe is aglow with the morning's pure light.

In the quiet of my safe place I ready for the day
And picture sweet flowers in a beautiful array
How colorfully they fill up the land that I see
Reminding me how beautiful each person can be.

There isn't much thinking that one has to do
If one carries lots of love the whole day through
Like the flowers that brighten everything around
Love can bring smiles where sadness is found.

So from my quiet place I will take where ever I go
The flowers of love so that others may know
The beauty and peace of loves simple way
And perhaps give to others flowers  from their own bouquet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment