Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Don't

Don't tell me you want to help me
then tell me not to heal
Dont tell me that I am welcome
then tell me not to feel
Don't break my heart in pieces
then tell me that you care
Don't say we'll work together
then leave me in dispair.
Don't tell me about tomorrow
and neglect my needs today
Don't say I am valued
then tell me to go away
Don't tell me about religion
then tell me to go to hell
Don't tell me I am hopeless
Then tell me I am well.
Don't run around in circles
Then ask if I'm still here
Don't speak a different language
Then ask if all is clear.
Don't tell me I am worthless
then ask why I don't call
Don't tell me I am hated
Then ask why I feel small







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment