Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am beginning a new journey



I am beginning a new journey which i know its time to  take
The tears are falling all over yet it is a trip I must make
Looking back into that past that had left me wondering why
I go back to rescue the little girl who was never permitted to cry

Once I arrive there beside her I will take her little hand
And together we'll journey to the present  and try to understand
The abuse  that broke her being and shook her faith within
That scarred her   little body and keeps her from trusting again.

I don't know how long this trip will be or how many tears will fall
I  just know  the time has come now for the little girl in me does call
I am not courageous or strong in beginning  this trip today
But hope that by the end of the journey we'll see life in a different way










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment