Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Glowing Star of the Morning

Glowing star of  morning how warming to my face
is the first kiss you give  announcing the day of grace
How beautiful to see you each time that I awake
Your presence is ever shining on every step I take.

Glowing star of the noon time how beautiful you are
You give yourself completely to warm us from afar
You gentle rays of sunshine touch  everything below
Enabling all the universe to prosper and to grow

Glowing star of the evening you have to go away
As the night time emerges  to put an end to day
THe darkness is overpowering but sister moon above
Will be there to remind us of yor ever present love.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment