Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

When I wander through the fields

When I wander through the fields I'm like a child so small
 Captivated by all the beauty and filled with reverent awe
I love to see the flowers bloom and touch the grass so green
I'm lost in wonder before it all addicted to the  scene.

When I lay down in the fields i gaze up in  the sky
And watch as the clouds perform while they're passing by
I ponder over the mystery each cloud contains inside
Wondering whether they have a storm or what it is they hide.

When i leave the fields behind and go back home again
I feel a bit of loneliness but memories linger within..
There is something lasting that I always take away
From my moments in the fields of which I cannot say.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment