Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

What I Want...

I want to greet the morning with the rising of the sun
And feel the cooling breeze while it takes its mornng run
i want to taste the dew before it hits the ground
And join with the universe as it makes a joyful sound

With the wind I want to ride and see all the land
In the meadow I will wait as I  hold creation's hand
I want to play like a child without worry, without care
And touch every creature spreading love everywhere

I want to close my  eyes and jump deep inside
The secret pool of wisdom where all treasures hide
I want to take this beauty where ever I will go
The universe is wonderful,  a great friend to know!






.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment