Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The gentle day is waking

I open up my eyes and see the night begin to yawn
The gentle day is waking with the approach of dawn
The universe is stirring as the sun begins to rise
I breathe in all the elements so sleep will leave my eyes.

Chirping  in the  distance the robin has her say
While the morning breeze begins to usher in the day
The creatures of the night make ready for their sleep
As a melody emerges  from the universe so deep.

Its hard not to join in the gentle morning song
When all the universe invites you to come and sing along
Its that unity between us that makes us want to sing
With every creature waking our best song we'll bring.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment