Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

In my quiet space

Evening is calling out to me and asking me to come in
Come in from all the noise outside to the silence that's within
I enter into the quiet space that my soul holds deep   inside
And begin to ponder and picture a place where I can safely hide.

The demons that tried  to tempt me were very busy today
They tried with all their might to steal my peace away
But I remembered the words from "T":  I should get away
And not allow things to harm me; give hurt no room to stay

So I am  in my quiet space and pondering fields of gold
Autumn has kissed them gently; their beauty goes untold
A somber wind is whispering;  and secrets are everywhere
Come listen to the  mysteries that the universe will share.










.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment