Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

Quiet moments

Quiet moments call out to me from my safe place inside
Inviting me to take refuge there away from all outside
The day has had its thunderstorms and its pouring rain
It is good to hide away from all that can cause me  pain

I picture now some calming waves they are like therapy
And the lake with sparkling waters is creating calm in me
The golden sun I'm picturing is slowly fading away
While gentle waters soothe away the hurts that came today

I close my eyes and listen to the sound of the gentle breeze
That whispers to my fragile mind as it moves between the trees
I let the sounds of nature touch my heart with its gentle love
And thank the universe for helping me to lift my thoughts above.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment