Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Morning thoughts

the night was long I greet the day
don't have much that I can say
the battle was fought and it was won
today I'll get some sleeping done

 But before I do I'll go    again
To that hiding place deep wthin
And sit in silence before the stream
That carries away the hurtful dream

Flowers are waving to and fro
As the stream begins to flow
What a beautiful scene to see
Peaceful  images just for me.

I rest against a sturdy tree
And watch a busy bumble bee
My mind is healing from the night
The universe is a pleasing sight.

I take these images as I go
And the peace within I know
I'll pass the day in simplicity
Thankful for all that I did see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment