Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Gentle River Flowing

Gentle river flowing    beneath the glowing starlit sky
I come to listen to you speak and watch your waves go by
I love the sound your waters make as they pass along the way
My spirit finds refreshment here it makes me want to stay

Gentle river flowing beneath the sky of majestic blue
Your melody moves my heart to sing I want to stay with you
In your waters your spirit moves to calms my soul within
How wonderful it is to ponder here I shall come back again.

Gentle river flowing beneath the layers of my heart
Thank you for being my refuge when my soul is falling apart
Your ways to me are mysterious but I always like to see
Your flowing waters deep within and also outside of me




.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment