Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

You reached out your hand to me

You reached out your hand to me while I was still crying
And offered to me that which the other was denying
I want to be more trusting but I'm hurting deep  inside
My heart is so afraid now; I'm wanting  to run and hide

The door has been opened and I'm wanting to go in
But fear keeps me hesitant, should I start   again?
Am I ready to risk it, opening my heart once more
I am in need of heallng; you have what I'm looking for.

So I slowly make the effort to let the journey begin
Though I am so nervous and shaking deep within
I will  allow myself the freedoms  healing can bring
letting go of   the memories and every hurtful thing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment