Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Life is such a mystery

My mind is on vacation now it simply wants to sleep
I'm not able to break the silence that it's decided to keep
So I will rest here in the moment listening with gentle care
To the stirring of the wind that is blowing things everywhere

I can hear some  tinkling chimes; they are swaying to and fro
And some passing cars that carry people I'll never know
I can hear the sound of wind passing through the tired trees
And the sound of leaves moving with the whispering breeze

The soothing sound of nature slowly unlocks my weary  mind
And  I enter into the images that the universe left behind
Pondering in humble silence I contemplate what I see
And whisper with all creation that life is such a mystery



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment