Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 8, 2011

There's still beauty

As I was dwelling on a hurt a little bird began to sing
Reminding me there's still beauty in almost everything
Chirping away so beautifully outside my window sill
He invited me to higher thoughts to motivate my will.

So I'm pondering this melody that fills the morning air
And considering how wonderfully the birds are able to share
We all  benefit from their music so early in the morn
Their song is so soothing and.heals the heart that's torn.

We cannot deny the hurts that often happen on life's way
But we can look beyond them to the beauty of the day
There is so much music and healing   waiting to be found
We have only to open our eyes and have a look around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment