Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

Whispering Gentle Secrets

I'm quietly listening to the end of another day
In the background I can hear some birds chirping away
So much beauty in creation and its for all of us here
To appreciate and savor and allow to draw near

The day has been long but the silence calls me in
I hasten to the solitude that awaits me deep within
There in the quietness of rest and gentle peace
I silence all my thinking; all worries I release

 Softy in my stillness the universe speaks to me
Whispering gentle secrets and creating mystery
Inviting me to ponder deeply  the wisdom of all things
 And reminding me to hold gently whatever each day brings



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment