Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

Before the morning light

It's morning and the cool air is whispering to me
The sun isn't around yet with all its glowing beauty
 Darkness surrounds me ; but not like the dark of night
This kind of  darkness only  happens right before the light.

So I am longing for the approach of   brother sun
Who carries the light that shines out for  everyone
His warming rays will be such a  welcome  sight
For they awaken hope and free us from the  night

What fills your mind as you're awaiting the dawn of day
Do you ask for wisdom to walk with you along the way?
Do you immerse yourself inside the silence of your heart
Tell me what you think of as you wait for night to part...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment