Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Little Morning Dove

Little morning dove, I see you sitting on my window sill
Your gentle tune transforms these moments calm and still
How softly you're singing: sweetening up the atmosphere
Your music is uplifting taking me into the celestial sphere

Little morning dove, peaceful messenger of the infant day
How gently you teach me through your unassuming way
Life's not about being the most important bird around
But in being oneself and knowing where true peace is found

Little morning dove your song is about ending, this I know
But I will be watching tomorrow for your morning show.
Your melody like ointment has soothed my wounds inside
How wonderful to have such a beautiful friend outside.


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment