Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What no one sees

I'm looking for a quiet place where I can meditate
So much has been going on it's hard to concentrate
Closing down my senses to  the nonsense that's outside
I'm opening up my spirit to the whisperings deep inside.

Softly speaking to my heart in words I cannot hear
The spirit reminds me that my peace is always very near
I have only to silence all the movements of my heart and will
To hear the wisdom of the Spirit that comes when I am  still.

Gently breathing into my being with utmost  tenderness
 The spirit inhales all my worries so I can finally  rest
Leaving deep within me an infinite stretch of  peace
The spirit bids farewell; leaving  what no one else sees.


2 comments:

  1. you have written my thoughts, my heart . . .

    we walk as one in the spirit that abides within us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my dear Celeste; you are such an angel.. Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment