Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Through the puddles I will splash....

Today the rain is falling, it's pouring I should say
So the sun will be hiding behind the clouds today
But I'll enjoy myself, through the puddles I will splash
Life  is meant to be  enjoyed, its gone within a flash.

I'm listening to the rain create its soothing sound
It gives a certain sparkle as it falls upon  the ground
Everything it touches seems to glitter as though new
Rain is so refreshing and is most inviting too.

Let the waters flow around me and rivers rise above
Today is very special and my heart is full of love
I'm thankful for each moment and  even for the rain
For life is full of laughter and sometimes full of pain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment