Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Letting Go

Gently calling, softly whispering, deep inside my heart
Let them go now, all those burdens let them all depart
They are surely undeserving of all the time I give
Letting go now , all these burdens so i can freely live.

Broken dreams and shattered promises lie upon my floor
As I watch the dust that's settling while you close the door
Why shoud I surrender to you all my peace of mind
There are other fishes out there; you weren't that great a find.

So I'm listening to my spirit deep inside my heart
Letting go of all these burdens letting them all depart
I am wiser than all my burdens so I'm letting go
Of all that hinders me from healing allowing myself to grow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment