Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Night has its mystery

The stars are shining so brightly tonight
They sparkle and dance and share their light
So beautifully they're glowing for all to see
How wonderfully arranged is our galaxy.

The universe is sighing readying to sleep
Stillness takes over, the animals creep
Night owls and rodents are ready to wake
One will be the meal the other will take.

Soft is the breeze that is whispering around
Silence and beauty is everywhere found
Night has its mystery its willing to share
If we're willing to listen with reverent care.


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written, Joy !

    I must remember to appreciate it when I am awaken by the past memories . . .

    It may help comfort me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celeste:

    Hope you were able to listen to the song . Joseph McManners as a young child singing "voice of an angel" so so beautiful. I use to think the stars were angels watching over us;) I love angels.. I know now they are not the stars in the sky


    joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment