Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I will be your comfort

I know your heart is breaking I can see it in  your eyes
Someone has hurt your deeply I can hear it in your sighs
Ah my dearest dear one; I will soothe away those cares
I will be your needed comfort and take away those  snares.

I have seen those silent teardrops. I've seen those flooded eyes
I have seen you in your seclusion and heard those silent cries
Though you're feeling awkward in this  world so full of cheer
Just know that I am your protector and that I am always here.

Come now and let me hold you in the radiance of this hour
I will surround you with my presence and be your needed Power
I will be your guardian angel and your friend whose ever true
All  that I'm really needing now is an invitation from you...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment