Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 5, 2011

You do not have to weep alone

I have here a kleenex so that you may dry your tears
I also have  two open arms to calm you in your fears
You do not have to weep alone I will be here for you
Go ahead and cry dear one it's alright to do.

When your heart is heavy and you feel you are alone
You can always count on me you only have to phone
I will listen to your words and let you freely weep
Every secret that you share   in my heart  I'll keep

That is what a friend is for: being able to  share
The heartaches and the joys whichever one is there.
I will always be a friend  you can depend on me
Friendship is the most perfect gift there can ever be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment