Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm So Human ( for anyone who has felt this way)

I am so human please excuse me if I ever err
I still need your compassion and your loving care
Perhaps I'm failing and don't do things perfectly
Does that give  license for others to  ostricize me

I am so human I failed in what I should do today
Does that mean I deserve some mistreatment in any way
I didn't want to do what was so imperfectly done
Yet I am being condemned now by almost everyone

I am so human perhaps you can overlook this in me
I know I don't do things as others think they should be
But I'm trying with all the imperfections that you see
Doesn't that merit some sort of care and sympathy?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment