Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

When words fail

I'm trying  to find the words for my feelings deep inside
But the attempt has proven futile; every effort is denied
So I must be humbly  silent and accept this emptiness
As an invitation to silence and some peaceful rest.

When my words are failing and I cannot form a rhyme
I must silence my attempts and take some quiet time
Immersed inside  the providence of this empty space
I await the quiet wisdom that the unverse has in place.

Sometimes when I am silenced;  I must allow it to be
I mustn't try to find out what wisdom won't have me see
So I  surrender  to the moment of complete helplessness
While the soul contents itself inside the universal silence





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment