Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2011

A quiet place to hide

Taking time to wind down and rest my weary mind
I'm going to my quiet place to see what I can find
Flowers and meadows and butterflies, all for me to see
Resting in such memories, helps   create tranquility

I ponder in my special place, so  very deep inside
All the secret mysteries which can't be seen  outside
There inside my being I contemplate the ways
The universe creates for us all our nights and days.

When we find  we are weary and broken up inside
We always have awaiting us a quiet place to hide
There we'll find a resting place and experience peace
There the spirit will speak to us making worries cease


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment