Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Going where I rather not go...

The anticipation of "the trip" is weighing heavily on me
And am reliving again and again that painful memory
I wish it would disappear without  having to go  back there
Help me dearest angels   flashbacks are  everywhere

Why must i go back there. to that place so challenging
Go back where i was hurt and  lost almost everything
WHat good will be accomplished. what will my presence do
Ah the terrible nightmares it has caused me to go through

If by going there things can finally come to some conclusion
Then I must accept what must be and hope for a good solution
I don't want to relive again all that trauma that happened there
But I will  do so one more time then leave all in God's loving care.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment