Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Therapy Homework

I'm working on some homework as part of therapy
Digging down inside my heart  to see what I can see.
There's lots of things to sort through; its getting pretty deep
I trust my T will be helping me decide what I should keep

Its quite a task to be plowing through the stuff from yesterday
It sure would be a whole lot easier to keep it packed away
But in therapy we come to know the reasons for what we do
And so we're  pulling  out everything  we hadnt paid attention to

As I'm pulling out more kleenex and trying to dry my tears
I am answering  alot of questions about the earlier years
And seems the more i'm thinking the more the tears they fall
 By time i finish my homework I won't have any kleenex at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment