Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 24, 2011

In the darkness of night

The darkness of night takes over as the day fades away
Sparkling stars are busy creating quite a beautiful display
Creatures of the night are crawling about the barren groud
Autumn winds whisper softly touching all around.

Softly glowing in the sky the moon mirrors the solar light
While nocturnal animals sing about the silence of the night
Quiet moments calm the mind that is readying for nightly sleep
Angelic beings hover around with songs that touch so deep


>

2 comments:

  1. Lynnie:

    Thank you for your kind words..Lately ..I have to struggle for words as I have some pressing issue that I must tend to but ..always I ask for the good God to help me find good words for my spirit and that of others..joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment