Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Little Sparrow in the tree

Little sparrow peacefully singing from a tree outside
Your song is so very soothing, and it touches me deep inside
While the Autumn wind is cold,  and chilling me deep within;
Your beautiful melody is helping me  to warm up once again

Little sparrow doesnt the cold winds blowing ever frighten you
You sing so peacefully even though bitter winds are passing through
So much beauty is coming out in that tune so pure and clear
I cannot help but want to stay and spend my time right here.


Little sparrow sweet innocent one I love hearing you every  day
Your song carries me to my deepest self  and chases my cares away
 I wish everyone could know this peace that comes from hearing you
Your song is like the angels song : heavenly through and  through



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment