Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Therapy

 There's beauty in this brokenness there is so much  hope everywhere
I may be struggling and may be hurting but I wont give into  despair
I know that beyond  this nonsense beyond what I can ever see
Is  a new life gently forming'and it's becoming part of me.

I have a teacher and a guardian: a therapist helping me
She's kindly and gentle but also firm when she needs to be.
What a  wonderful blessing having someone help me to see
I must be humble and open as the spirit works between her and me

If you're struggling or worried and can't see hope anywhere
Take tirme to search out someone who can help  with gentle care
It's not  a bad thing to reach out for some help in therapy
If you're willing and open you'll find someone, watch and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment