Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Must I apologize for being human?

Do I need to apologize for shedding human tears
For feeling human pain resulting from hurtful years
Do I need to say I'm sorry for what I can't understand
For not being able to move on as fast as you think I can


Do I need to explain whenever you're judging  me
Though I'm so deeply scarred and broken as can be.
Do I even need your permission to open my heart to cry
While you stand in judgement and continue to ask me why?

Do you think that you're better than me because you weep inside
While every tear  I release tells   all the  sorrow I hide?
Do you think it's really fair to look down on the  very weak
While you applaud yourself by the very words you speak ?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment