Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

By the lakeside

 I am going to the lakeside, the waters they are clear
THe stars outside are shining, some crickets I can hear
Peaceful waves are rolling in there is a gentle breeze
How beautiful the moonlight when  shining through the trees

A splash of water hits me a bullfrog takes a swim
Fish are jumping playfully while seagulls dive and skim
What a wonderful setting for a meditation to begin
There's so much grace and  beauty; I'm taking it all in.

Can you hear inside you some peaceful  memory
Are there times and places you'd much rather be
Meditation can lead you to those times most dear
Let your spirit guide you; step beyond the here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment