Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Whispers in the wind


I heard the early morn waking with the crispness of the breeze
And I saw the squirrels jumping around the bases of the trees
The sparrows and jays were singing and they were happy as can be
The morning was serenading as the dawn whispered tenderly

The rays of golden sunshine were stretching across the morning sky
While puffs of shapely clouds were dancing around as they passed by.
The trees were tall and barren but breathed out their inner song
And all the waking universe was inviting me to join along .

The silence of the morning seemed to speak softly to my heart
While the mysteries of the universe wanted me to slowly  start
For echoing within each moment and apart from all the noise
Is the wisdom of the Eternal One and the presence of His voice



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment