Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm here to help you



I feel you, your sorrow, your weeping heart inside
I see you, your heartache, and all you have to hide
I love you and your kindness and your willingness to give
I'm here right beside you and will help you as you live

I've heard it: the rumors: the things they say of you
I stopped it in my presence for I know it isn't true
Sometimes some are jealous: say that you are wrong
Just know that I know you and will help you get along.

Your loving and your sweetness is beautiful as can be
You reach out without measure to everyone you see
The cost of such loving and the price of being kind
Is that others will watch you and  see what they can find.

I'm here and I'm your angel and I'm with you to the end
I'll guard you and I'll protect you and I will be your friend
The path that you're walking may twist and turn around
But you will never walk it solo for you and I are bound



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment