Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Dawn awakens me..



A certain chilliness is nipping away at me
As I merge into the day that's waiting to be
The coffee's brewing and filling the atmosphere
With  a subtle fix to the wintry weather here.

The sun hasn't yet broken through the sky
Yet a rhythmic sound   moves the moments by
There's something mystical about the start of day
Nothing can ever take this mysteriousness away

Before the noises of life ever creep into the morn
Creativity and inspiration are both equally born
Waiting to be welcomed into the hungry heart
The poetic artist in me is ready to start.

How is it that the first moments of your every day
Find you readying for what will come your way
Are you immersed inside the shuffle of endless noise
Or listening quietly to the sound of Eternity's voice?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment