Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

The gentlest breeze calls out to me

The gentlest breeze has called my name
And has breathed God's spirit into my frame
It has left inside me: this world divine
There are no others who can give such shine.

The sounds of earth have called me today
With songs of nature and creatures at play
There's nothing artificial; nothing too loud
The universal concert rarely draws a crowd.

For those who hear it: this sound so pure
There is no competition or noise to allure
For once inside it,  this symphonic sound
Transformations take place: souls are bound

While others may run over here: over there
Seeking their happiness and looking everywhere
I haven't the need for this continuous run
For I've found my happiness my search is done


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment