Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Something great is happening

There's a sweetness in the breeze that touches me within
It's calling out to me and challenging me to begin:
"Let go of all the yesterdays and let go of all the past"
Something keeps on echoing: these things will never last

I'm hearing in the wind gusts, the voices of the Divine.
They're telling me to ready this inner heart of mine.
Something great is happening, something never seen:
The Eternal One is creating a new and perfect scene                                                                        

The universe can see it and the creatures are aware:
Something is transforming my world with greatest care.
Nothing can describe it, though feeble words will try:
The Almighty is transporting this soul from  earth to sky.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment