Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2014

Bring your secrets



I have heard you in your sorrow and in your brokenness inside
You've been wounded and are hurting. There is no need to hide.
Bring your secrets, bring your sufferings. Yes, bring them all to ME
I will heal you, I will see you, I'll remove your misery.

All that nonsense, all that cruelty, all that pain you've been through:
I have seen it, I will remove it, I will be a Haven just for you
Take my Spirit, take my Wisdom, take my Silence into your heart
I will stay there, I will live there, I'll give you another start.

It seems hopeless, it seems useless; you are feeling it cannot be
After a childhood and your heartaches: you are saying you cannot see
I'll give you vision, I'll give you clarity, I'll give you all you need
You need only ask it and desire it and give Me permission to intercede.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment