Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vulnerability

I'm so afraid of going back there, going back there again
To that  awful place that reminds me of so much evil sin
I have no choice in this  I have to go and fly back there
Oh help  me dear  Jesus,  scared feelings are everywhere.

Unless someone feels it its impossible for them to see
How much worry and scaredness is overtaking me
Every thought of it is making it hard for me to breathe
I wish it were over now and I could breathe a sigh of relief

I am so human and I am no different than others who fear
I wish I could avoid it that everything would just disappear
But it has to be and so i write down my thoughts in rhyme
So I can show my vulnerability, I am  not strong all the time.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment