Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2012

If you listen

If you listen you can hear her, the universe, she is waking
Gently stirring, softly moving, hear the music she's making?
She's inviting as she rises,  oh everyone come and hear
Every creature is now singing gentle peace is very near.

Softly glowing at a distance, the morning star begins to rise
From the depths of her own being she illuminates the skies
Sweetest star of the galaxy shine your warmth inside of me
How  enlightening every morning I feel so deeply this mystery.

If you listen you can  her, o please  tell me what you can hear
Does the universe wake your spirit does she whisper in your ear
Can you hear her every morning does she captivate your eyes
Are you there in the moment seeing the morning star arise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment