Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It Takes Time

I didn't like what I was seeing: so much brokenness inside
The closer that I got to it , the more I wanted to hide
Why does it have to be like this: the healing after the pain
Is this the way all life must be: the rainbows after  the rain

I thought I was getting far along; was almost tempted to pride
But then I found another wall that was blocking my view inside
Since climbing isn't  my expertise and going around takes time
Discouragement had me cornered and mocked me with its rhyme

What am I to do with all of  this how shall I ever get through
I much rather say I am doing fine that admit that its not true
But truth is what begins the phase of healing from the past
And surrender to the pace of time will bring the cure at last.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment