Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh the beauty of these moments

As the morning sky colors beneath the Sun's golden rays
I join with the universe as it breaks into praise
Singing with creation my thank you's in song
I'm asking  all the angels to be with me all day long

The wind is gently whispering the sweetest melody
While the birds are busy creating their own  symphony
Plants are swaying gently as they're touched by the breeze
Leaves are beginning to break out from their place on the trees.


Tiny little seedlings tell me  that  Spring is finally  in
While Mother Earth lets out all the little ones from within
Oh the beauty of these moments which I'm so pleased to see
They come to me each morning and always captivate me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment