Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

From this pile of ashes

From this hopeless pile of ashes, this awful looking mess
God picked up a broken being and said "  you passed the test"
Though the odds were all against me and no one took my part
The Eternal One drew me closer and held me in His Heart.

Around me were all the rich ones and all the finely bred
No one ever thought much of me or listened to what I said
Yet God Almighty heard me He reached down from the sky
And said even if I  were the last one for me His Son would die

Tears were falling quickly for I knew deep down inside
Secrets had kept me humble and pushed away my pride
Only the thought of Heaven could keep me  from the Hell
That kept taunting me for trusting when things werent going well


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment