Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The beauty we are

I don't see things like you see them I know that this is true
But I respect your vision and I surely have respect for you
We are not the same people, you and I; we're different as can be
But that doesn't mean we can't create together, some sweet diversity.

Sometimes we spend so much time on what we want to be
That we're blinded to what already is:  our own reality.
So much beauty goes unseen because we're busy outside
Looking for what we already have, it waiting for us inside.

Each one of us is so very unique and so very very dear
That we should consider it an honor when anyone draws near
We have so many gifts of grace we're blessed without an end
How wonderful to walk side by side and call each other "friend"






.





2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment