Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

As the universe greets me

I open my eyes as the universe greets me
The birds are alive with their newest melody
All around me creation is singing so sweetly
Wake oh wake now and see what there is to see

I listen with my ears and I hear the trees echoing
Songs of the birds and the flowers and everything
All the world joins together and I can hear them sing
A song that is speaking of the inner peace returning

Can you hear it now that  you're going through this simple  rhyme
Or does the universe find that you simply don't have the time
Can you a pause for a moment and tell me what you can hear
Do you hear the sound of creation; isn't it  very near?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.. you are dear to me.. I will reply to this comment